⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The Dexter's Space Challenge suddenly disappered.

Answers

• meeganjane
    meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2
    This happened to me tonight too. I opened Space Race on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Facebook Gameroom and the King app. It was there in every platform. I played my first level for today and at the end of the game it was gone. I went back in and checked the other platforms and it had been removed from everything - it's now not showing at all. This happened to me about 4 weeks ago - it's really annoying!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi everyone :waving:

This may be because of a change in the Dexter's Space Leagues schedule. Because of this change, you might have been in the middle of entering the contest while the change was done. 

New schedule is running now and you will have the challenge again when the new round starts. 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Hi everyone,

This may be because of a change in the Dexter's Space Leagues schedule. Because of this change, you might have been in the middle of entering the contest while the change was done. Apologies for the mix up! 

New schedule is running now and you will have the challenge again when the next round starts. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Hi everyone, 

This may be because of a change in the Dexter's Space Leagues schedule. Because of this change, you might have been in the middle of entering the contest while the change was done. Sorry for the mix up! 

New schedule is running now and you will have the challenge again when the next round starts. 
  • meeganjane
    meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2
    Hi everyone, 

This may be because of a change in the Dexter's Space Leagues schedule. Because of this change, you might have been in the middle of entering the contest while the change was done. Sorry for the mix up! 

So does that mean I've now got to wait the whole week for the next episode to start? That's ridiculous
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    You should have changed the schedule before the commencement of the dexter game.
  • Amanda1117
    Amanda1117 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi everyone, 

Please clarify what you mean by the change in the schedule because the way I understand it the new schedules start on Thursdays and yesterday  is when I earned the lollipop hammer for the qualifying round and then it disappeared within minutes. According to what you said I will have to wait an entire week before I can play the challenge again. 
  • jujube
    jujube Posts: 14 Level 2
    I'm another one who had problems yesterday with Dexter's Space Race and it still has not come back. I hope that it does because I like playing this and I don't want to fall down a level because of a glitch in Candy Crush. Please fix and let us play.
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    I just had the exact same thing happen today at around 9 a.m. California time. Got the hammer, then the game disappeared. So it wasn't only happening yesterday. 
  • Miss_Piggy_2
    Miss_Piggy_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Same thing happened to me this morning. Got the 50 green candies, then the hammer and the space race disappeared. Been gone for 8 hours now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?