Options
    I'm still waiting for an answer also
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Violet_Jones

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Not seeing Facebook Friends on the Pre-Play Page and Post-Play Page has been going on for me since June this year  since I passed the score of a Friend who was leading at that time. He was the only one from among my Facebook Friends who normally appeared there when he was ahead of me for over a year. We were, and still are the two top scorers from among my Facebook Friends who play Candy Crush Saga. The Progress and Leaderboard are both showing my 80 Candy Crush Saga Friends. For some reason, they don't appear in my Pre-Play Page or the Post-Play Page. 

Uninstalling and Reinstalling the App won't do you any good. I've been there and done that. Nothing happened. Last July 9, there was a Screen Resolution Issue after the Windows 10 Update where I had no choice but to Reset Windows 10. This was a Hard Reset, wiping out or deleting every App that didn't come with Windows 10 or what is referred to as Clean Install. On July 14, I downloaded the Candy Crush Saga App from the Microsoft Store and installed it. All sorts of issues came up including Timed Boosters Ticking and Timing-out in the Backpack of Sweet Supplies and Booster Option on Pre-Play Page were nowhere to be found and the Build-A-Bot Challenge Earned Boosters not appearing within the game Levels. After playing and putting up with the CCS App, eventually it is now back to normal except for this issue of my Friends not appearing in the Pre-Play and Post-Play Page. 

I don't know if King will ever put back our Facebook Friends on the Pre-Play or Post-Play Page. If they do, it would be great because these are the only places where we could send Lives to Friends manually. I wonder if the FB Friends disappearance is due to the fact that there is an Option where Yeti Can Send Lives To 10 Candy Crush Saga Friends on Candy Quest. 

Levels With No Pre-Play Booster Option
    No Build-A-Bot Challenge Earned Boosters In The Game

Back to Normal Including The Screen Resolution
    But Still Does Not Show Facebook Friends on
    Pre-Play Page and Post-Play Page 

• Maeve
    Maeve Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    So, in a nut shell, it's Tough luck?. Candy crush Saga team haven't contacted you to try a rectify it?. That's a pity. 
  • honey1991
    honey1991 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
    Playing with fb account 
  • honey1991
    Options
  • Maeve
    Options
  • Maeve
    Options
    is there something missing? I'm not computer savvy lol
  • honey1991
    Options
  • Maeve
    Options
    Got it sorted. It was as simple as uninstalling it in appps and re installing it again. Tech support helped. Thanks a million for replys
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Maeve, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

Very Glad to hear that the issue was resolved with reinstalling the App!  Most of the issues are solved by this procedure except with the downside of loosing saved up boosters!!  But, we can work on it and collect them again within a month by "daily spin-wheel" as well as "Daily Log-in Calendar" :+1: 

Nice to talk to you!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?