⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My app is corrupted, how can I reinstall and keep my boosters.

Options
I need to keep my boosters, extra lives and gold. I have been playing for years level 5075 and have hundreds of boosters. Please help 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I need to keep my boosters, extra lives and gold. I have been playing for years level 5075 and have hundreds of boosters. Please help 
    @affordableinsurance

When the App is Corrupted, your only Option is to Uninstall and Reinstall the App otherwise you won't be able to access the game and play. Unfortunately, you will lose all your Boosters and Lives in the process. Did you by any chance take ScreenShots of what you currently have before this happened. You need these as proof to get replacements by sending it to @Jelly Jenny. Please tell her what your problem is!

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @affordableinsurance

Sorry to hear you're having some game app troubles :/

If you have backed up your game through Facebook or King account, your levels and your Gold Bars will be returned once you're back in the game.

Sadly boosters and lives usually don't survive the reinstalling process and we do not return free items. But if you have lost purchased boosters, please get in touch with our Player Relations Team here.  

I hope you're back playing soon! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?