Options
rosefel
rosefel Posts: 12 Level 2
run out of levels again, neen waiting for 5 days :(

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    Be patient. While you are waiting you can try taking previous levels so you can gain some awards and boosters.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the community @rosefel!Β  You are obviously with the group of people that have to wait for 30 new levels every week.Β  Congratulations.Β  As @RumellKhan123 mentions, you can use the remaining time until next Wednesday to collect Sugar drops/boosters (if you have them), and participate in other events that help you get boosters (like the daily calendar and spin the wheel) and if you have it - the daily quests.Β  Not everyone has access to the same 'extra' things that allow you to collect boosters, but what you do have access to - that is a great way to spend a little time each day in preparation for the new levels on Wednesdays.
    Happy Crushing!
  • rosefel
    rosefel Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I do play and signed in everday to gain more boosters. I have also went back to those levels that I have only gained 1 stars hahhaha just for fun...thank you guys . Now I know that it is every wednesday for the new levels to come out, well I guess I just have to wait or utilise the 30 levels in a week... :) 😊😊😊😍😍😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?