⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters show large negative number & can't use

Options
Alleri
Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
Logged out of Facebook & candy crush & when I logged back on, 3 of my boosters (Discoball, cocoutwheel, & checkmark) show a large negative number & can't be used. 

Has been like this for about a week. How do I fix it?

Comments

• ashwin3486
    ashwin3486 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Keep sign in and log out from facebook and kings account alternately until you get the boosters in positive territories.if time boosters there then increase the time to maximum of available time booster and do the same log in and log out.and lastly reset time
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Alleri - I've never seen it show negative numbers (is your disco ball the Candy Bomb)?  If you still are seeing it - can you please send a screenshot?  Since you were logged in to the game thru FB before you logged out - the data as to where you were (and hopefully what you had available) should still be retrievable.  Once you send the screenshot - I will see what we can do to fix your problem, because it sounds like a glitch.  

Can you please make sure you have the latest version of the game and also that you have cleared your cache.  Also - what platform are you playing on - PC, Android or IOS?

Thank you - the more information I have the better I will be able to assist you.
  • Alleri
    Options
    I've just tried ashwin3486's instructions (thank you!!) & kept on alternately logging out of Facebook & King. It took a while & I lost other boosters, but finally have no negative balances. I've  attached what was showing before I cleared them.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow @Alleri this is really odd! I see this for the first time. I saw several times players with huge amount of boosters but never negative number. Just follow @bearwithme's instructions and she will try her best to help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • bearwithme
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Alleri - I'm glad you were able to finally get the negative numbers gone but I am going to tag the Community Moderator, @Jelly Jenny because that was definitely a glitch and I am sorry you lost some boosters along the way trying to fix it.  She might know if someone else has experienced this in the past and have a better idea of how to fix it if you ever experience this again (hopefully not).
  • Alleri
    Options
    There seems to be an issue when you switch from playing CC on Facebook to the Kingdom. Messes up the regular & timed boosters. I was switching to Kingdom 1×/day so I could give lives to other players ... for a while I couldn't send lives on FB. Have no idea how i got the crazy number of negative boosters!
  • bearwithme
    Options
    It was nice of you to send lives to people - we'll have to see what JellyJenny says tomorrow.  Maybe it's a known glitch.
  • Alleri
    Options
    I look forward to the new levels each week ... it's nice to have those extra lives. There's some hard levels throughout the episodes & ppl helped me so now I do the same! I don't think the Kingdom used to be linked to Facebook so maybe there's a glitch with that?! Thx for looking into it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?