⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

problem 4395

Options
jacquline_c
jacquline_c Posts: 2 Newbie
hi there. lvl 4395 is completely damaged. I've given it extra times. when when can play????

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    how do I remove frog?
    For this level problem is misunderstand with cherry drop. see my picture below, how to frog move. play step by step, you can pass easily. Play this level normally, Forget about Frog. Think there is a popcorn instead of frog. so your work is break the popcorn right? Then you have to hit the popcorn, to break, ok Hit him 3 times, then pick it with the mouse pointer or finger. and check  And see your frog will be mapped to landing square, see picture 

When you find this map of frog, click any free space on the mouse pointer. Absolutely where you will be profited. Because it bursts like warped candy but once. see where i clicked,

See Cherry has fallen     
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If necessary, you can follow this video https://youtu.be/tnCPXUOShFM

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @jacquline_c
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • jacquline_c
    jacquline_c Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    how do I remove frog?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    how do I remove frog?
    For this level problem is misunderstand with cherry drop. see my picture below, how to frog move. play step by step, you can pass easily. Play this level normally, Forget about Frog. Think there is a popcorn instead of frog. so your work is break the popcorn right? Then you have to hit the popcorn, to break, ok Hit him 3 times, then pick it with the mouse pointer or finger. and check  And see your frog will be mapped to landing square, see picture 

When you find this map of frog, click any free space on the mouse pointer. Absolutely where you will be profited. Because it bursts like warped candy but once. see where i clicked,

See Cherry has fallen     
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If necessary, you can follow this video https://youtu.be/tnCPXUOShFM
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    how do I remove frog?
    @jacquline

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

You'll have to make the frog Glow. When this happens, you'll hear the word "Frogtastic" announced by the Guy with Cool Sounding Voice in the Background.

Just play as you normally play, do the best that you can to create Powerful Candy Combinations of Striped & Wrapped or match any of these with a Color Bomb.  The 2 Color Bomb Combination is good enough make this Frog Glow. When this is Glowing, you can move this froggy to clear a specific area that you want to be cleared, just like picking up your Lollipop Hammer when you need to Hit and Break Something in the Game.

Below is a Completed Video of the Super Hard Level 4395.

Hope this helps you Complete this Level!

Good Luck!

Candy Crush Saga 4395   |   SUPER HARD LEVEL   |    3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   ONE TRY 
    GOAL: Clear All The Jellies & Collect All Ingredients! 62 Jellies & 1 Cherry Cluster In 30 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: June 21, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?