Options
AnsyRD
AnsyRD Posts: 1 Newbie
How can I pass level 301 with 24 moves 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @AnsyRD, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I have just checked this level # 301 with a goal to collect 6 Wrapped Candies AND 15 Striped Candies.  With 24 moves, it is not impossible to acquire that goal and win the level!  

If you don't mind, few tips from me... 
    1) Start off the game with the pregame boosters --  Colour Bomb and Striped / Wrapped candy Combo;
    2) Mix & match the Colour Bomb and the Wrapped candy to make 6 more wrapped candies;
    3) It is a big board... so it is possible to create 15 Striped Candies;  Also, try to create Colour Bombs so that you can combine them with a Striped Candy to finish the level quickly;
    4) You can also start the game with "Checked Mark" booster, if you think it will help you
    5) Last but not least - please don't get intimidated by the label "Nightmarishly Hard Level"!!  I am pretty sure it is one of those mistakenly marked levels :D  

I am sure you can do it :+1:  I have played the level twice now and brought my score from 57th rank to 31st rank =) 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?