Lost everything

Options
glycine1977
glycine1977 Posts: 7 Level 2
I think its ridiculous that the game stores the boosters per device instead of when your logged into your facebook. Somehow my app got removed from my phone and i have lost all the hundreds of boosters i had taken the time to collect. This stinks that i cant get them back by logging into facebook and you cant contact the company either, it directs you here. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @glycine1977
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😥
  • glycine1977
    glycine1977 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Ya i get that but i still feel like its ridiculous that you dont have it setup that way. Because things happen, where you have to het a new phone or like you said the app crashes and we loose all that its just not right. Voicing my thoughts on it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?