Color bomb/color bomb combinations

Options
Edugator
Edugator Posts: 12 Level 2
This doesn't happen that often, but sometimes I get the chance to make a color bomb/color bomb combination. Most of the time I do that.  It seems like the very few times I tried to use each separately things didn't work out well.  Are there situations where a player shouldn't make that combo?  I don't think I'm going to look for one any more. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Best Answers

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The only situation I can think of where the colour bomb + colour bomb combination should not be used is in levels where you have to get chocolate, and you have to let the chocolate spread. Using a cb + cb in such level, before you have the required chocolate, will result in an instant loss because all your chocolate will be wiped out.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You should also avoid a colour bomb - colour bomb combo on move levels where you need a certain amount of points to pass. It’s much better to switch the colour bomb with a plain candy or even better with a bomb if the level has them. It gives a lot more points.

Answers

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The only situation I can think of where the colour bomb + colour bomb combination should not be used is in levels where you have to get chocolate, and you have to let the chocolate spread. Using a cb + cb in such level, before you have the required chocolate, will result in an instant loss because all your chocolate will be wiped out.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You should also avoid a colour bomb - colour bomb combo on move levels where you need a certain amount of points to pass. It’s much better to switch the colour bomb with a plain candy or even better with a bomb if the level has them. It gives a lot more points.
  • Edugator
    Edugator Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Great answers!  Thanks. =)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options

@Edugator

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Color Bomb + Color Bomb is my favorite Combination, especially when I get lucky enough to get them at the beginning of the game. You need to pay attention to the Warning that slides on the screen as the game opens. It will tell you "
    In this level, Magic Mixers creates the orders. Don't destroy them too early".  Another instance is the Chocolate Levels where you have to collect them to pass or complete it. If you happen to get them at the beginning of the game, you'll have to see what you are up against before you proceed. Depending on the situation, sometimes it is to your advantage to do it at the beginning. It could also cause trouble especially if you wiped-out the things that create order.

Hope this advice helps! 

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
     After level 4000, you need to use it with extreme care. There are traps of many kinds, like opening a bomb hole, or making licorice cascade, or droping a fruit in a none movable place...etc.
  • Duffy_Deitz
    Duffy_Deitz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why do I no longer get a free color bomb for mastering a level in the 3000’s?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?