I do not have an envelope (edited by CM due to privacy)

Options
Peb
Peb Posts: 28 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
I do not have an Envelope !!!!!!  I can not receive lives or give lives to friends.  When I open the heart to send extra help to friends it does not work.  When I open Candy crush saga the send lives that pops up does not work.   The only thing that works is the WHEEL and the game levels to play.

I have emailed support tried sending a screenshot and all I receive back is an automated letter giving me suggestions on how to fix it on facebook.  NOT ON FACEBOOK this is on KING.COM facebook game has no issues it is here on KING.COM 

I have been trying for well over a month to get this resolved no help from KING.  I have done the usual cleared cache, reload, used different browsers, log out turn pc off log back in NOTHING works...  I lost the envelope plus haven't had that owl in months... 

I have no clue how to fix this... KING techs do not respond just get the automated letter how to fix facebook... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Need some Genius PC person to help 

Thank you
Peb

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,426 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Peb, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

Thank you for posting the screenshot which makes it easy to understand the issue :+1:  

By looking at that picture, it seems that you are playing through King.Com!!  If you are playing on King.com, the Envelope icon is not provided there!!  I am playing through Facebook as King.Com stopped at level # 2825 and I am way further than that.  I do log in there every now and then though!!   

But, I am sorry to say that I do not remember seeing the Envelope Icon on King.Com.  If you would like play through Facebook, Envelope icon with our lives is intact there!!  

Please let me know your thoughts by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Peb
    Peb Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    I play on both............ There was and ENVELOPE ICON next to the heart to get your lives friends sent you and fill friends request if they asked for an extra life.    Soooooooooo where do you get lives friends have sent????  NOT in the heart which is not working either to send... Like I said the only thing working on this game is game level play and the wheel...
    This is more than frustrating......................  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No place to get extra lives from friends can't send extra lives to friends... DISGUSTING over 2 months and all I get is How to play on FACEBOOK!!!!!    I am talking about KING.COM

KING.COM is the PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KING.COM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?