⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

They changed my version and only gives me so many moves instead of the other way with time plus they

Options
Nina_M_Berkshire
Nina_M_Berkshire Posts: 1 Newbie

WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE GAME? I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW VERSION IT SUCKS

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Nina, please remember that posting in caps is considered yelling, and is very rude. I get it though and I hear you, and believe me, the Moderators are working with the King Teams on this issue as we speak. They are very aware of it, and I will add your voice gladly to the chorus that is shouting right now about this. I hope you have a nice day and I thank you for writing to King Care!

• myrtlebeach
    myrtlebeach Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I see the same thing. I have 12 moves on some levels where others have 40! How is that FAIR!  I know I shouted that but I, as well as many many others are ready to quit because of losing so many moves on so many levels.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @myrtlebeach and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with the levels. Therefore, if they are too hard or too easy they might tweak it a little. Can you please tell me which specific level are you referring to so I can try to help you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?