Lost all my boosters,

Options
LAUREN77
LAUREN77 Posts: 7 Level 2
i lost two sets of boosters last week. I ranked up and pressed claim on the boosters then a commercial came up and my boosters were nowhere to be found then an hour later I received my winning a race contest boosters and hit claim and those boosters were nowhere to be found either. This has happened once before a few weeks ago as well. I love the game but I feel like there is a bug and my IPhone is up to date and I have tons of space. Anyone else having this issue or can offer any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks so much!!!

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @LAUREN77 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Sometimes we get the reward but it doesn't show up on the screen but it goes directly to backpack. When you open your backpack some boosters will be highlighted with small shining stars. This can easily be checked when you spin the wheel each day. Please check if this is the case.

I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you need more assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Ahmedlottfy
    Ahmedlottfy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Ahmedlottfy and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?