Colour bomb collecting.

Fr_Cayman
Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
I have an acquired brain injury and do not remember names/titles so my apologies for only being able to 'describe' things from time to time.

Each week there is a race to collect as many colour bombs as possible.  Now usually, if I am not 'stuck' on a level or a section of the map, I win this race with about 6 to 8 thousand points.  10 points per colour bomb, one point if earned on a previous level.  This weeks race though was over before it started.  

During my morning play time while sucking back the coffee, I was vaulted into a new race, got my 50 points and was off and running.  I failed my next level, then immediately won with my next life, earned 30 points and was shown the board.  The leader was already at 30,000 points and counting!  If that wasn't bad enough, he is OVER 80,000 thousand now.  

How is that possible?  If we are in races with people who are basically close to the same player level, or in the same vicinity on the map (about level 3500), how can someone earn 80,000 points?  I have NEVER seen anyone get over 8,000 and many times I win with about 6,000.  And 6,000 - 8,000 is a lot of playing and a lot of hard work at level 3500.

So, I am wondering if someone can please explain to me how 80,000 is achievable?  Is this person playing way down on level 100 and miraculously covered hundreds of levels in the mere 5 minutes I was away completing one level as the race began??

Also, what is the advantage of playing in the big kids race when there is only a prize chest for the person in 1st?  On the previous levels there is a gold, silver, and a bronze chest.  Seems unfair to punish players for playing well.  IMO

Comments

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited August 2019
    There are players who do cheat on this game. 80,000 points on color bomb collection is absolutely impossible. Another possibility is King's computer malfunction. Also there is one level 3309 can give you a lot of CBs, hundreds in one play.
  • Fr_Cayman
    My gut reaction is someone is cheating. Why I asked. Ticked me off too.  I know the level you are speaking of but at 1 point each, that is still way too many points.  I placed 2nd and got ZERO for my efforts.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,836 Level 5
    @Fr_Cayman
    In the Space Race if you are on the last planet (Popsicle Planet) a prize is only awarded for 1st place. If you come in 2nd or 3rd you get the privilege of remaining on Popsicle Planet (not much of a prize). It would be nice if  King would award prizes for 2nd and 3rd place on Popsicle Planet just like it does on all the other planets. 🙃
  • Fr_Cayman
    Yes, I realize that.  I have been at the top planet forever it seems. Prizes were much better on my way there than once I got to the top.  What is so great about being there???  Anyway, King should realize that 80,000 points is a wee bit of a stretch and should check things like that before awarding the prize.  Player's name - Sven. If Sven sat there 24 hours a day for the entire length of the event doing 80,000 one pointers then kudos to him.  I just don't believe it unless shown otherwise.  If that is accurate, my apologies.  But King should verify it.  IMO. Losing to someone who is possibly cheating is pretty annoying.
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    What feature is the OP talking about? The only colour bomb collecting feature I've ever seen is the Space Race
  • Fr_Cayman
    As I stated, I do not know names, I cannot remember.  But it is the race to Popsicle planet, you remain there, and for each colour bomb collected per level you get 10 points.  Colour bombs collected on previous levels of the board are only worth 1 point.  Next to impossible to get to 80,000 points without cheating.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    i got 34,000 on level 3309 the first time I played not counting the addional points I got from new levels finishing with over 36,000. anybody over 3309 will just head back to 3309 to get as much as 2800 points each time they replay it. you would need over 14,000 points to beat me and yet I have been beat by cheaters 3 times. King tells me they can't do anything about it.if someone is cheating their last number will be 0. if replaying a level most times it will be 1 thru 9 and briefly it may show a 0 but so far only had 0 once for one time replaying a lower level. I do think it's unfair to pair me with people under 3309 but that's how it is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?