Not getting my boosters

Options
Darlene_Dudenas
Darlene_Dudenas Posts: 91 Level 2
When I play Space Dash , I have come in first place several times and never received anything !!!  What is the point of playing then ?  Please look into this !  Thank you !!!

Answers

• Ahmedlottfy
    Ahmedlottfy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    تلات نخخههخخ
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options
    I only read English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @Darlene_Dudenas
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

You must be in the first place when your event ends in order to win the prize. You will see the event timeline below.Show me a screenshot next time if you think this is a problem. :)
    Have a good day 

Hello @Ahmedlottfy
    Our community has given importance to English as the main language. :) This attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language. Click here for https://translate.google.co.in/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=es&text=hello 
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options
    I was the winner 3 times and I get nothing , no booster . I was number 1  and received nothing !
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options
    Again on Space Dash , this time I came in second and never got nothing , no booster at all .... I took a photo .Please click on photo's to see .... I am in 2nd place and never got anything .... same as before when I was in first place 3 time and nothing ... So not fair .... please fix or do something !!!   Thank you ,  Darlene 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Darlene_Dudenas

According to your screenshot, You will receive Reward at the end of the event. See there are still 10 hours left to finish the event.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message. :):awesome:

• Darlene_Dudenas
    Options
    Sukanta , that photo was taken last night because I knew there was only 10 hours on the game and I had to go to bed and I knew it would be gone today which it was . So I'm glad I have the photo for proof .... I'm not going to play through the night and I can see that it says 10 hrs. I'm not stupid , but like I said I knew it would be gone the next day so that was the time I had to take the photo and I was well ahead being in 2nd place wasn't going to change in 10 hours  !!!  Even the Dynamic Duo hasn't been working for a week .... They can get rid of the Fantastic 5 that sucks ....
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Darlene_Dudenas
    I'll ask you to check out a few troubleshooting. Because I think there is a problem with your game sync.Tell me, what device you using for this game? Do not despair, I will solve your problem.
    If you could respond to this ''reply box'' with your answer, it would help me create a great experience for you and direct you to the right place.

• Darlene_Dudenas
    Options
    Hi , I am using Google Chrome on my Laptop windows 7 ...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Darlene_Dudenas
    I'll ask you to check some troubleshooting. If there is no solution then I will report the level in the studio.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?