⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5177

Options

Answers

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options
    Hopefully someone from King will see this and fix the level.  I am hoping that lots of comments will draw their attention.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options
    I finished the level with extra moves and boosters. The level is ridiculous as is Level 5180. Licorice makes it impossible to complete.
    It looks like the idiot who thought up timed boosters has been let loose on these levels. It is fine to have a challenge but these levels are impossible. Can someone competent review these levels !!!!!
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options
    Peter, Oh! how I wish I could do this level. I cant even  do it with boosters. There are so few chocolates. I keep saying I will stop playing this game, but I have got so far with it that it's part of my daily routine. I'm dreading the level 5180 now if I ever manage to get that far. Do you think CC will get this level sorted for us?
  • HelenMac
    HelenMac Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I don't mind a hard level, one that takes, strategy, thought and guile. What I hate is a level that truly is impossible without the use of millions of boosters and gold. There is no way 5177 can be done as it is not possible to grow the amount of chocolate needed. The lucky candies more often than not create bombs (not needed) rather than chocolate, even bot does not work on this level. And when I switch two colour bombs together, occasionally not all the bombs are wiped out which seems grossly unfair. You have upgraded this to  nightmarishly hard level but in my opinion that is not enough - we either need more moves or for all lucky candies to turn into chocolate - or preferably both.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @Mim_ I got so sick of this poorly designed level (5177), I used 3 lots of extra moves and 2 hammers to get past it !!! I hated doing it but it was either wait until someone fixed the mess or move on !!
    A tip for level 5180. Don't activate the licorice by using the second lot of keys. If you can match 2 speckled bombs that will open up the bottom section, then at worst you will need to use 3 hammers on the 3 wrapped candies, however these can be set off with vertical striped candies.
    It is easy to see why this week's release contains a lot of rubbish, when you realise they have put out 3 episodes. I am now at Level 5204 and will be glad when I finish. Unfortunately, it is a very unimaginative and boring release this week.
  • Mim_
    Options
    Hi Peter, That was nice of you to write. To be honest I hadn't noticed 3 lots of new levels. I shall be left behind unless this level is working properly. Do you think they will tell us when it's fixed?

• Mim_
    Options
    Peter, It's fixed and I've done it!
  • Mim_
    Options
    Peter, that was a wonder tip. I did 5180 first time. Thank you so much
  • bkychau
    bkychau Posts: 8,100 Level 4
    Options
    I passed before it was fixed.  I used 9 hammers.
  • Abbabdu
    Abbabdu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Seriously reconsider level 5177 I failed almost every day I played 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?