Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Jackie_Coe, my daily boosters are also timed. Pray for our regular booster to come back, but seems like things are getting worse not better 😐
  • Kazza-3Kazza-3 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    So for some lucky folks it’s back to normal, but for other’s it’s getting worse - I now have timed boosters from my treat calendar too. It’s barely worth opening the game any more. 
  • KasieKasie Posts: 25 ✭✭
    The timed boosters seemed to have been implemented in stages. Perhaps the return to normal is also progressing that way. Fingers crossed for you guys!
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited October 7
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is **. They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
    Lucky you kasie . 
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭
    How exciting, now the “games studio” have given me timed boosters on the Daily Treat calendar.
    Can they please explain to me how I am supposed to use them while waiting for next week’s new levels ???
    edited August 13
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is *** - edited by CM** They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
    I think candy crush saga needs a complete revamp of the game.
  • Marion_HarrisonMarion_Harrison Posts: 7
    Timed Sugar drops suck, seriously thinking of not playing anymore, its not fun anymore, its frustrating. been playing many years, im a pensioner so dont have money to buy anything, dont get gold anymore unless i buy it and that just cant happen, please King go back to the old way, why try and fix something that wasnt broken :(
  • AnafAnaf Posts: 4
    I hate the timed boosters. Not helpful at all.  I agree with all the above comments. Please bring the old version back ASAP.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,504 Superstar
    Actually - I am getting a combination of timed and untimed boosters for the daily calendar and the timed ones - like a hammer or a striped candy or a UFO - can be very useful as long as I am trying to progress on new levels - since I can use them once on each level until the timer runs out.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Here we go again! Having been in the group that had their SD’s removed originally I have now had them removed again. What’s happening King?
  • ZZ430101ZZ430101 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Gee, thanks so much for the crumbs being doled out once in a blue moon King! I appreciate the few non-timed boosters so much!

Go count your money you greedy idiots!
  • Brian_TateBrian_Tate Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    I am on board 5150 waiting for new boards and timed boosters do me no good now.  Way to punish the player, we should be able to use them when we really need them, so frustrating 
  • Von_3Von_3 Posts: 10
    I  rarely comment on King games but I feel I must on the subject of timed boosters on Candy Crush.I just played now to get my 180 sugar drops and realised I achieved nothing at all - a complete waste of a couple of hours. It was no help at all even to try the next level. I don't mind buying boosters now and then but to have to buy ALL of them is ridiculous. I have therefore decided to give up what was my favourite game unless it changes back to real boosters.
    My husband is also giving up because of the same reason but he also lost his space ships/bots as well.

No point in the stupid game any more.