⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 854

2»

Answers

• susanr
    susanr Posts: 12 Level 2
    Thank you for changing the point system.  Three stars is now achievable and I have moved on!
  • aurora.iris
    aurora.iris Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    @Deryck So looks like they have changed the 3-stars threshold to around 207,000 which is much easier now. It seems the nerf is related to new sugar star achievement, which the threshold is around 410,000 for level 854. I won't bother much with the sugar star, I can't imagine if someone could ever get the sugar star in level 463.

About the daily free booster wheel that sometimes doesn't show up in flash version, it's because I had taken it from mobile version, so looks like the daily wheel is tied to user account rather than the devices/platforms.

About level 463, I had gotten the 3 stars with score around 879,000 in the mobile app, it took me about 1 year to get it.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @aurora.iris I'd wondered what the previous commenter meant. Thanks for clarifying the update on this level. Interesting, I'd assumed sugar stars is a new feature on newer levels since I haven't encountered it in my game yet. From this I get a sense it's for any sugar drop level. Makes me want to test and play a sugar drop level in my Win10 app to find out. ..don't want to miss out on my regular storeable boosters from the Flash version though. dilemma dilemma lol

The wheel not appearing in the Flash version happened to me sometimes until I realized the wheels have their own independent reset times. I believe the Flash version wheel resets the same for everyone: at 12:00 midnight. The wheel in my Win10 app, however, seems to reset based on the time I first installed it. That means I spin the Flash wheel first when I collect my sugar drops in the morning. Then at 8 pm the Win10 app wheel resets to give my 2nd wheel spin for the day. Sometimes it requires logging out and logging back in to refresh the time. A way I can tell it's ready to be spun is by looking at the time of the Dynamic Duo challenge. The times should match. Will post a screenshot when I'm home to show what I mean.

Congrats! Maybe it's time I give 463 another go.. 😎 I haven't bothered playing it in ages.
  • aurora.iris
    aurora.iris Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    @Deryck Perhaps the sugar star feature hasn't been added in windows 10 app version. Basically sugar star is the "fourth star" achievement which is added for level 51 onwards.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@aurora.iris Thanks for the info.

I was getting home from work late, so my 2nd wheel spin was ready for me when I arrived. But today I was finally able to snap what I mentioned.

So I already spun the Flash wheel today around 11 am, and now the Win10 wheel will be ready for a spin in 2 hours, as my shot shows.

• Tipsandtricksfor
    Tipsandtricksfor Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi all, I was stuck on this level for ages. Passed it recently. I made a guide how I managed to pas level 854.

Read more about it here: https://tipsandtricksfor.com/candy-crush-saga-level-854-help-guide/
  • d0rk583
    d0rk583 Posts: 1 Newbie

This is impossible to beat with 12 moves. How is this fair? Please advise.

• gary1989
    gary1989 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2021

Hello. Was 35 strikes, now only 12. How is possible to reach 500 k points and 3 stars ?

Max I scored 326 568 points !!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@gary1989 Hi and welcome, Some levels are extremely hard to get 3 stars on and can take a really lucky board with cascades to be able to reach 3 stars. I would just continue through the levels and come back now and again to attempt to get 3 stars

• gary1989
    gary1989 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Freddy, agree with you, but I guess the 500 k points fits to 35 strikes, not 12. Can the studio decrease the target accordingly ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?