⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I get dynamic duo back?

lcoburn
lcoburn Posts: 1 Newbie
My dynamic duo disappeared. How do I get it back?

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi, @lcoburn
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

We are very sorry to say that the Buddy Challenge has been withdrawn from the current game. We have no information at this time on whether to retrieve it.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day  
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,236 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    @Icoburn

It disappeared with me months ago and has not come back yet. I suspect it was just a trial by King and he turns it off. Presumably something new is coming.

Answers

• jujube
    jujube Posts: 14 Level 2
    I logged onto Candy Crush today and my Buddy Challenge disappeared. How can I get it back. I was up to level 84 and I don't want to go back to level 1.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited August 2019
    Hi, @jujube
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

We are very sorry to say that the Buddy Challenge has been withdrawn from the current game. We have no information at this time on whether to retrieve it. But your levels will stay the same, you won't go back to 1 again
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day  :)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi, @lcoburn
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

We are very sorry to say that the Buddy Challenge has been withdrawn from the current game. We have no information at this time on whether to retrieve it.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day  
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,236 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    @Icoburn

It disappeared with me months ago and has not come back yet. I suspect it was just a trial by King and he turns it off. Presumably something new is coming.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?