๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5238

Answers

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Looks like it. I need some help on level 5248. I hate these levels. I just cant fathom out what column the cherries have to go in and theres no way you can cheat whatever boosters you have if you dont understand this.ย 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,841 Level 5
    @Mim_
    I have completed all the levels. I just looked back at 5248, I do not like this type of level either. Not sure what I did to pass. It does appear to be a stinky one. I think maybe it was one of those levels that I got lucky on. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • Mim_
    @Scooterpie, oh I was hoping you would be able to help me. I'll ask my daughter to look at it. She doesn't play it now but being younger and smarter than me then she can work it out ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Scooterpie
    @Mim_
    I will try and play it a few times. I think you are one smart lady. Honestly! ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • Mim_
    Thank you for those kind words ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Scooterpie
    edited August 2019
    @Mim_
    I went back and played it a couple of times and I remember how to get the cherries down. I started with Space Dash up to max. The Screenshot below shows where you need to get the cherries to drop to. I believe I used some hand switches when I got the cherries into a good position. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    @Mim_ @Scooterpie I have also completed the 3 newly released stages. The problem has always been that when they release 45 games at once, there is invariably levels that need adjusting and poorly designed levels. This lot was no exception.
    Level 5248 is one of the stupid levels that occasionally raise their head. I also used 3 switches and a couple of hammers, but the things to watch are when the cherry is lined up with the exit hole, it reappears on the opposite side's entry hole, but you must only move everything on that side down 1 level, if not the cherry will fall to the bottom again. Then you need to get the cherry on the middle belt and get it to the middle section. This where the switches come into play and the hammers are to move the cherry down only 1 row.
    Hope this helps @Mim_ Also I am nearly 58 and live in Australia.
  • Scooterpie
    Hi @Peter_Tornaros
    You really explained things very well. Happy Crushing! ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿญ
  • Mim_
    @Peter_Tornaros Thank you for that wonderful explanation. Amazing you living in Australia explains the times when you reply to me. I'm just getting up and you are in bed ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Mim_
    @Scooterpie, Just noticed how kind you were explaining this level. Thank you so much for taking the trouble to do that for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?