⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why did I lose my candy bomb after exiting level?

Options
kar384
kar384 Posts: 5 Level 2
I went into a level and exited before making a move 3 times and had a candy bomb. When I went back the fourth it was gone. This never happened before. Why now? It was always there when I entered the level.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @kar384
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

Maybe that could be a glitch. If you find such a problem again, then you must keep a screenshot. 
    And let me know what device you're using for the game, then I'll ask you to check out some troubleshooting.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    This is another King's new idea and testing. As you know, entire King's family only CCS allows repeating exits without penalty. I would not surprised that they intend to change this. You still have three trials before a booster was taken. Right now just use three or less would be safer. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @kar384
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

Maybe that could be a glitch. If you find such a problem again, then you must keep a screenshot. 
    And let me know what device you're using for the game, then I'll ask you to check out some troubleshooting.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    This is another King's new idea and testing. As you know, entire King's family only CCS allows repeating exits without penalty. I would not surprised that they intend to change this. You still have three trials before a booster was taken. Right now just use three or less would be safer. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?