⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Default Facebook account?

Ahmedgaafar
Ahmedgaafar Posts: 3 Newbie
My face links me to a different account and I have lost my progress!
how can I restore my original Facebook account on Saga Candy crash if every time I login to facebook it goes by default to the wrong one???

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi, @Ahmedgaafar
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

The game adopts an automatic login method, So if your device is logged in to another Facebook, the game will connect with it. Log in with your facebook Id on Facebook App, which you used for this game.
    Do this step below, 
    Open game > Log out > Close game > Open facebook app > log out / reset > Restart device > Open facebook app > Log in(which you used for this game) > Open game > Click ''played before'' / ''save progress''
    If you still have the same problem then uninstall both apps your and install again > Log in & let me know.

If you uninstall the game App, you will lose the booster which is not refundable. 
  • Ahmedgaafar
    Ahmedgaafar Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have done all the above and still the Facebook login goes to the other account by default
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Ahmedgaafar
    Please follow here 
    Remove Facebook account from your device
    1. Open your device's Settings app.
    2. Tap Accounts. If you don't see "Accounts," tap Users & accounts.
    3. Tap the account you want to remove Remove account.
    Then uninstall facebook app > Log out game > Restart device > install Facebook app & Log in > Open game & do connect.
    Let me know..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?