⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is candy crush crashing upon selecting app and then you get the following message next time?

Answers

• Tee-3
    Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Candy crush is crashing immediately upon selecting app and when you select app again the attached message on screen shot comes up. Why does this happen when I'm so close to level 5000?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Tee-3, Hope you are having a nice Sunday :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!!  Looks like Facebook is down for some players, which might be causing this issue!!  

Looks like you are playing on a PC!  Which browser are you using?  Do you play on a mobile device too?

Just a heads-up...this section belongs to Candy Friends game!  But, it is OK, I will request the Community Managers to move this thread to Candy Crush :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day!
  • Tee-3
    Sorry about that, just hit support and started typing. I'm trying to do too many things and play Candy Crush too!! My Sunday is going great, hope yours is!! Yes, I'm playing on a PC, windows 10 edge, downloaded from the Microsoft store. This issue just started around the middle of last week. No mobile play, can't see!
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Tee-3 :)

Just for you to know, your comment has been moved to Candy Crush community  :hurrah:

Have a Brilliant week!  :3

• Tee-3
    Thanks for moving me!! Just an update, I uninstalled and reinstalled and still having the same issue!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?