⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not getting credit for being the top compeititor on the Feed the Dragon with Candly balls.

Options
LuVerne
LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
I looked this morning at my Candy Crush and played the game until about 30 minutes before the closing.  I had well over 3000 points and the next person had about 1600.  When i returned  to the game the information about the contest was completely gone and I never received any credit for bonuses, this happened a couple of weeks ago, with similar statistics.  What is going on?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi, @LuVerne
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining. 

Dexter's Leader Board changes every day. So at the last minute of the event, you will only get rewards if you are in the first row. Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I was playing on the Facebook Gameroom and the whole board had disappeared, so I cannot prove anything.  There is no way that a person with 1500 less points could ever catch up with me in 25 minutes.  You cannot play that fast.  Both time I didn't get the bonuses, the leader board was not available to view when I started the gameroom version of the Candy Crush game and usually it stays on the game for a day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?