⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

stuck in level 2280

level 2280
plz,help me

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Lokesh2000 and welcome to our friendly community.  I am actually very familiar with this level because I play it sometimes to get the sugar drops.  Obviously the biggest challenge is getting the cherries and nuts out the exit and in order to do that, without using boosters, is to make matches in the vertical column in the center of the board that will move the fruit/nuts to the middle so they can drop out the exit. 

I can see you don't have any boosters showing.  The most helpful would be the hand switch - it's the only booster that can physically move the ingredients into the center column.  I have played it multiple times and only a few time have I managed to get all fruit/nuts to drop without using a hand switch or two.  If you don't have any other boosters like a color bomb or a stripe wrap that you can start with to try and clear the board and free the fruit and nuts, then make what combos you can so that you can get the fruit and nuts on the board as soon as possible then try to set up matches to move the ingredients to the center and the exit as close to the bottom of the board as possible - this way they will either immediately go out the exit or can be moved out  the next move or two.

This level takes patience and keeping an eye out to ensure you don't miss any opportunity to move the ingredients to the center where the exit is, so you can make matches underneath to get them out the exit.  You can watch videos of this level, but a lot has to do with timing and a bit of luck.

I wish you good luck - happy crushing.
  • Lokesh2000
    Lokesh2000 Posts: 6 Level 2
    thanks for motivate me....
  • Lokesh2000
    Lokesh2000 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thanx but i just now tackle the level and reach 2301

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?