⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stars showing up incorrectly

Options
impossible146
impossible146 Posts: 23 Level 2
edited August 2019 in Support
In the “Progress” tab, it says the average stars I got for the last 10 levels is 1.0, however, my last 10 levels have all been 3-starred except for one 1-star level. Kind of a disappointment because I want to know what Tiffi says about having high amounts of stars. Not a major issue though.

(EDIT:) The picture isn’t showing up, may not be able to provide pictures.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi, @impossible146
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

No, there is nothing wrong. You can see the average ratio of the last 10 levels there.
    For example 
    If you have collected 20 stars in the last 10 levels, that is, dividing the total stars by 10, the result will be answer 2.0
    You have accumulated total 10 stars in the last 10 levels, so the result is 1.0 . See there are 1 star in each level.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • impossible146
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have earned 28 stars in the last 10 levels. I will provide a few proof-pictures if you want, but they take a very long time to load because of my slow WiFi.
     This happens on 2 mobile devices of mine.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @impossible146

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • impossible146
    Options
    The first picture shows that, as of Level 310, the star count is still at 1.0. The second picture shows the actual star count for my last 15-20 levels.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @impossible146

Thanks for the screenshot. Most likely, the stars are not yet synced.
    Check game app update > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in > Check again.
    Let me know. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?