⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga says it's installed on my PC but won't open. Can anyone help?

MasterBates0315
MasterBates0315 Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy Crush Saga says it's installed on my PC but won't open. Can anyone help?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @MasterBates0315

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What Operating System is currently running in your PC?

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • MasterBates0315
    MasterBates0315 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Windows 10, newest edition. Was working a few months ago, but recently it won't open. When I try to open it I get a black screen for a moment then it disappears.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    @MasterBates0315

I reset my Windows 10 on July 14 because of Update Screw-up that affected my Aspect Ratio. Currently, I have the latest Build. All the Applications that didn't come with Windows 10 were all wiped out in my computer. It was like having a New PC.

The issues I encountered after the Candy Crush Saga installation were losing the Pre-Game and In-Game Boosters Options as well as losing all my Banked Lives and Boosters from Build-A-Bot Challenge. It is all back to normal now.

I never experienced Black Screen after installing Candy Crush Saga as you described here. Normally, an App that switches to a Black Screen is an indicator of program incompatibility. I would suggest that you uninstall it, re-download and reinstall it so you can resume playing the game. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if it works or doesn't so we can figure out what to do next.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?