Level 4349

mandragoremandragore Posts: 12
Hi,

The 4349 level seems impossible, the rules must have changed since it got designed.
When I associate the yellow stripped candies with the frozen yellow ones, the frozen ones are not only unfrozen but also wiped out.
Later the cherries fill the gap, get unreachables, rendering the level unachiavable.
That behaviour is different in youtube walkthroughs you can find dating few months ago.

What am I missing ?

Best Answers

Prev13

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,877 Superstar
    Hi, @mandragore
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.they closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 
    Right now, I'm going to ask you to follow a video that can help you pass the level.
    If this is not helpful to you or different then, let me know with a screenshot of the game level map.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Definitely a good day for you.
  • Josijo_75Josijo_75 Posts: 7
    edited August 21
    Hola.
    Me ocurre exactamente lo mismo que a Mandragore. 
    Desaparecen los caramelos amarillos y al no rellenarse el hueco, las cerezas se caen en el hueco dejado por los caramelos amarillos.
    ¿Que puedo hacer?
    edited August 21
    @Josijo_75

Our community has given importance to English as the main language.this attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language.
    Hi.
    The same thing happens to me as a Mandragore.
    The yellow candies disappear and when the hole is not filled, the cherries fall into the hole closed by the yellow candies.
    What I can do?
    @Josijo_75

What device you using for this game ? 
    @Josijo_75

What device you using for this game ? 

68/5000
    I am using a laptop. I always play on this computer.
  • mandragoremandragore Posts: 12
    At 0'30" it's not behaving the same way as it does when I play.
    Here are two screenshots, one before the move and one after, and you can see the frozen yellow candies are gone.
    The next cherry will go into the gap, and gets unreachable..

• tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    Hi. I replayed this level again and found exactly the same as you said. Without boosters this can't be done. But if you have two handswitch boosters, then you can move the cherry left twice and drop to the hole. Or you can wait for an update.
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,691 Legend
    edited August 22
    @mandragore

Below are the Tips & a Video of Level 4349.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 4349 | 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐
     GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 3 Cherry Clusters In 31 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: June 15, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

IMPORTANT TIPS:
    To attain this goal, you’ll have to unlock the wafers at the
    bottom of the board and the Cherry Clusters inside the locked
    canisters at the Upper Left Side Corner of the board by clearing
     the keys. Some are already on  the board, while the others get
    released by the canisters on the top right side corner of the board.
     These wafers will push each ingredient upward in between the
    Striped and the Regular Yellow Candies which enables you
    to switch each of the 3 ingredients with the Striped Candies'
    positions on top of the exits to collect each of them and
    match each set of the 3 yellow candies as well.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    I did a few more trials, if you can let the board reshuffle(no match) before the second cherry drops, they will be filled.
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,691 Legend
    @tsaytds

You don't have to reset the board. There are only 3 things you need to concentrate on this Level:  1. Clear the Keys to Unlock the Waffles on the lower part of the board, 2. Unlock 3 canisters on top left of the board that dispense each of the 3 cherry clusters, 3. Make sure you don't hit the waffles to have a group of them push the cherries to go in between the 3 sets of 3 Yellow Candies and get them collected.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

edited August 22
    @mercerik
    Thanks for the tip, but the cherries and the waffles are delivered at the same time, I can't have waffles filling the gap. I tried.
    For the first cherry it's ok, but for the 2nd the new waffles don't have time enough to reach the first waffles before the cherry get stuck :(
    Try for yourself, you'll see.

@tsaytds
    I just tried to have the candies resetted, but since there's no more candy at this place no new candy can come there. And when they're frozen they can't get swapped.
    I'll try waiting for two handswitch boosters as you suggested, but if I fail it'll be long before I get two new ones... and may be fail again.

For thoses wondering I tried freeing the 3 cherries before trying to eliminate them, but a cherry get stuck anyway.

Thanks guys.
    No luck with handswitchers.. waffles get stuck instead of the cherries, but then it lacks the waffles for the last cherry to get high enough...

@mercerik
    Thanks for the tip, but the cherries and the waffles are delivered at the same time, I can't have waffles filling the gap. I tried.
    For the first cherry it's ok, but for the 2nd the new waffles don't have time enough to reach the first waffles before the cherry get stuck :(
    Try for yourself, you'll see.

@tsaytds
    I just tried to have the candies resetted, but since there's no more candy at this place no new candy can come there. And when they're frozen they can't get swapped.
    I'll try waiting for two handswitch boosters as you suggested, but if I fail it'll be long before I get two new ones... and may be fail again.

For thoses wondering I tried freeing the 3 cherries before trying to eliminate them, but a cherry get stuck anyway.

Thanks guys.
    It seems that there is no solution without boosters