⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4349

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @tsaytds

You don't have to reset the board. There are only 3 things you need to concentrate on this Level:  1. Clear the Keys to Unlock the Waffles on the lower part of the board, 2. Unlock 3 canisters on top left of the board that dispense each of the 3 cherry clusters, 3. Make sure you don't hit the waffles to have a group of them push the cherries to go in between the 3 sets of 3 Yellow Candies and get them collected.
  • mandragore
    mandragore Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    @mercerik
    Thanks for the tip, but the cherries and the waffles are delivered at the same time, I can't have waffles filling the gap. I tried.
    For the first cherry it's ok, but for the 2nd the new waffles don't have time enough to reach the first waffles before the cherry get stuck :(
    Try for yourself, you'll see.

@tsaytds
    I just tried to have the candies resetted, but since there's no more candy at this place no new candy can come there. And when they're frozen they can't get swapped.
    I'll try waiting for two handswitch boosters as you suggested, but if I fail it'll be long before I get two new ones... and may be fail again.

For thoses wondering I tried freeing the 3 cherries before trying to eliminate them, but a cherry get stuck anyway.

Thanks guys.
  • mandragore
    No luck with handswitchers.. waffles get stuck instead of the cherries, but then it lacks the waffles for the last cherry to get high enough...

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Judging from the screenshot, all you need is one handswitcher, switch the third cherry to the left and done.
  • Josijo_75
    Josijo_75 Posts: 7 Level 2
    @mercerik
    Thanks for the tip, but the cherries and the waffles are delivered at the same time, I can't have waffles filling the gap. I tried.
    For the first cherry it's ok, but for the 2nd the new waffles don't have time enough to reach the first waffles before the cherry get stuck :(
    Try for yourself, you'll see.

@tsaytds
    I just tried to have the candies resetted, but since there's no more candy at this place no new candy can come there. And when they're frozen they can't get swapped.
    I'll try waiting for two handswitch boosters as you suggested, but if I fail it'll be long before I get two new ones... and may be fail again.

For thoses wondering I tried freeing the 3 cherries before trying to eliminate them, but a cherry get stuck anyway.

Thanks guys.
    It seems that there is no solution without boosters
  • mandragore

tsaytds ; You're right, that should work !

And no, there's no solution without boosters :(
  • mercerik
    edited August 2019
    @mandragore

Your waffles and ingredient will still climb if your bomb didn't explode and if you have more moves left but since you didn't have any, it stopped where you are. 

Below is the ScreenShot of my game. I was able to collect the last ingredient because I still have 3 Moves left and the bomb has 5 more ticks before exploding. This is what you need to concentrate on. This is doable.

Hope this helps!

• mercerik
    edited August 2019
    @Josijo_75

The Color Bombs in the beginning of my game was from Build-A-Bot Challenge. Boosters surely helped but it is doable without them. Focus on clearing the keys to unlock the ingredients and the waffles as soon as the game opens to make it possible. There are worse levels than this. You should have seen Level 4978 with too many #3 Ticking Bombs. I posted it last night on YouTube to help people stuck on it. I wish the Game Developer didn't put in the Special Effects they have there because it affect the player's vision badly.
  • mandragore
    @mercerik :
    I don't have any candy replacing the frozen yellow ones when used. You do from your screenshot.
    That's weird, are you also playing in the facebook app ?
  • mercerik
    edited August 2019
    @mandragore

Yes, I am also playing the Facebook Candy Crush Saga App. 

The Candies that replaced the Matched Yellow Candies are not important. Getting each ingredient in between the 1 Striped & 2 Solid Yellow Candies are the focal point of this level. 

Try to watch the video before playing the level again. It will help.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?