⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Even Dexter And His Friends Need To Take A Break Sometime . . . .

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited August 2019 in Support
If you've gotten this Message on Candy Crush Saga, you're not alone.
This has been happening lately especially after continues play with One
Try Level Completion one after the other giving you boosters to keep on
winning. Is this a coincidence? 🤔 The problem is, when this message
appears, all my Boosters disappear including the Gold Cup of Fun
Events. It is frustrating and infuriating!!!😡 I worked hard to win
those. I have to stop playing when this Message Appears. There is
no point of continuing. I am close to Level 5000 where
Levels are Awfully & Ridiculously Hard to beat.

Comments

• Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    If you've gotten this Message on Candy Crush Saga, you're not alone.
    This has been happening lately especially after continues play with One
    Try Level Completion one after the other giving you boosters to keep on
    winning. Is this a coincidence? 🤔 The problem is, when this message
    appears, all my Boosters disappear including the Gold Cup of Fun
    Events. It is frustrating and infuriating!!!😡 I worked hard to win
    those. I have to stop playing when this Message Appears. There is
    no point of continuing. I am close to Level 5000 where
    Levels are Awfully & Ridiculously Hard to beat.

It's doing my head in. Funny it works okay when I'm feeding a ram or a dragon (😎) but as soon as it's done, I get kicked out. 
    It only seems to happen if I try scroll down the board. I can't send lives from my level as I'm way ahead of friends. 🙄
  • mercerik
    edited August 2019
    Kerriann said:
    's doing my head in. Funny it works okay when I'm feeding a ram or a dragon (😎) but as soon as it's done, I get kicked out. It only seems to happen if I try scroll down the board. I can't send lives from my level as I'm way ahead of friends. 🙄
    @Kerriann

It works OK at at the start of the Play. Once you are doing well and banking a lot of Boosters, Tiffi all of a sudden comes out with a Banner shown above, and instantly, poof all the Boosters go away. Just like that. It is like Now You See It, Now You Don't. This has been happening quite often. 

Regarding sending lives, you are not alone on that. Your friends will have to send you Lives Request from their end to make that happen.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5
    @mercerik
    @Kerriann
    The Win 10 app has been crashing/closing down on me since Wednesday after the new levels became available. Level 5259 was impossible when 1st intoduced. It seems like the problem started when level 5259 was fixed. This is not the 1st time that this problem has occurred for me. 🤔
  • mercerik
    edited August 2019
    @mercerik
    @Kerriann
    The Win 10 app has been crashing/closing down on me since Wednesday after the new levels became available. Level 5259 was impossible when 1st intoduced. It seems like the problem started when level 5259 was fixed. This is not the 1st time that this problem has occurred for me. 🤔
    @Scooterpie

Remember, I just fixed the Aspect Ratio issue that came about after the July 9 Update Screw-Up. Everything was working almost perfectly after I reset Windows 10 on July 14 and still is as far as the Screen Resolution issue to date. I said almost perfectly because of the disappearance of the Pre-Game and In-Game Booster Options after the CCS App Fresh Installation..

This App Crashing/Closing and Boosters disappearing with the Gold Cup of Fun Events after Tiffi's appearance with a Banner have been going on for over a week. I am beginning to think that all of these mishaps are all intentional. Don't you? I am sorry, but King Games has been in business for 7 years since 2012. They have Millions of Millions of Revenues to hire Outstanding, Smart, Well-Experienced, and Well-Rounded Game Developers who can fix issues on any levels as soon as they come out. Why does King Games stick with people who can't fix them? That is the question.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5
    @mercerik
    I know there are continuing problems. Always have been for me. Right now on my mobile I have two treat calendars  and under my progress I show up twice. Maybe going back to only adding 30 new levels a week would be a good idea. The last two weeks King has added an additional 45 levels and there seem to be more problems than usual. 🤔
  • mercerik
    @mercerik
    I know there are continuing problems. Always have been for me. Right now on my mobile I have two treat calendars  and under my progress I show up twice. Maybe going back to only adding 30 new levels a week would be a good idea. The last two weeks King has added an additional 45 levels and there seem to be more problems than usual. 🤔
    @Scooterpie

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since 2012. For years, I never had issued like these till this year 2019 in July and August. I guess my usual habits of starting the day with making sure everything is updated properly, running my Internet Security, the Anti-Virus Scan, Error Scan, Disk Optimization and File Cleanup helped maintain everything in my computer. If there are other issues that I see, I don't let them sit. I try to fix them right away.
  • berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    I play on Windows 10 and have been wrestling with this crap for weeks. I scroll down a few levels, the game crashes. Sometimes it crashes when I have a level open. I restart and get the Dexter is on break BS message. I close the game and restart to find Dexter and friends are back, but usually the booster bot or space ship is back to zero or Rami has left. I'm sure some well-meaning sycophant here will suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app (I tried that genius!). Next, you'll tell me to update Windows (it is) and  my video drivers (they are). My time is set correctly, the laptop is not overheating, the internet connection is stable and I've always had the same antivirus.

It's obvious that King is aware of the problem and they are ignoring it because they have no freaking clue how to fix it.
  • Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    yup happening to me for a few days not good ;[;[

• mercerik
    berf said:
    I play on Windows 10 and have been wrestling with this crap for weeks. I scroll down a few levels, the game crashes. Sometimes it crashes when I have a level open. I restart and get the Dexter is on break BS message. I close the game and restart to find Dexter and friends are back, but usually the booster bot or space ship is back to zero or Rami has left. I'm sure some well-meaning sycophant here will suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app (I tried that genius!). Next, you'll tell me to update Windows (it is) and  my video drivers (they are). My time is set correctly, the laptop is not overheating, the internet connection is stable and I've always had the same antivirus.

It's obvious that King is aware of the problem and they are ignoring it because they have no freaking clue how to fix it.
    @berf

To be honest with you, I shouldn't have any of these issues because I just reset my Operating System. These issues are obviously a Candy Crush Saga In-App issues. 
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    Kerriann said:
    's doing my head in. Funny it works okay when I'm feeding a ram or a dragon (😎) but as soon as it's done, I get kicked out. It only seems to happen if I try scroll down the board. I can't send lives from my level as I'm way ahead of friends. 🙄
    @Kerriann

It works OK at at the start of the Play. Once you are doing well and banking a lot of Boosters, Tiffi all of a sudden comes out with a Banner shown above, and instantly, poof all the Boosters go away. Just like that. It is like Now You See It, Now You Don't. This has been happening quite often. 

Regarding sending lives, you are not alone on that. Your friends will have to send you Lives Request from their end to make that happen.
    I've got lots of lives so that's not an issue.

You're 100% spot on about the timing of the "break". Mostly it's as I'm either climbing the robot thing or at the top. Getting quite frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?