Vote and let us know - do you play previous levels in Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    * I always play previous levels to increase chances of collecting more sugar drops in a short period of time such that i can collect in every 8hours to build up my stash of goodies 😋
    *also i play simpler previous levels to max out my build a bot such i can clear a hard level when i i start with more booster & extra moves
    *when a community members is seeking some help on a particular level i i always have to go back & check it out!🙂
  • MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    @Elsa thanks for tagging me to that list i feel glad when i get to know that am of some use
  • honey1991honey1991 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Yes, sometimes
    Yes all the time
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 74 ✭✭
    yes all the time
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 11,390 Superstar
    Yes, sometimes
    Sorry I’m late for the party ( again 😒 ) sometimes I do play the previous levels because either I got stuck on some levels or when I have to participating in contests 🍏 thank you for tagging me @Elsa ;
  • MarieselMariesel Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Yes, all the time
    Yes, all the time when I have finished all the current levels and for the reasons others outline.  A search box would be great.  However, today I can't scroll back at all, the game keeps closing when I try.
  • underscorelive2059underscorelive2059 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all the time
    Hi i play on the previous levels when i cant beat the other ones. 
  • underscorelive2059underscorelive2059 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all the time
    Me too all the time 
  • DaylinDaylin Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I do because it increases your player level, allows collecting the supplies for candy pets and dynamic duo, and it gives boosters 
  • LeonyLeony Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, sometimes
    I sometimes do!
    Competition: Are you a true detective? Win Gold Bars here and wear your Sherrif badge with pride!
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/264939/solve-the-thief-mystery-and-win-up-to-100-gold-bars-and-a-backstage-access/p1

Something sweet is coming! Find out all about it here!

• BigMinFLBigMinFL Posts: 2
    No
    level 2294 unbeatable  in 22 moves, seems unfair.......
  • Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 18
    yes easier to do sugar drops/ build a bot etc. to get past the newer levels going back and doing the easier ones to get boosters is imperative
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Yes, all the time
    I sure do. Sometimes to collect sugar drops and sometimes to try to be number 1 among my friends.

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • JadedKittJadedKitt Posts: 13
    Yes, sometimes
    Heh, I tend to play previous levels just to get all three stars. Me and my completion antics! Hehe!
  • JoJo333JoJo333 Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Yes, sometimes
    I sometimes go back to activate my sugar track..