⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3239

Options
drp962
drp962 Posts: 15 Level 2
I am so annoyed with level 3239!  I have used up all of my boosters and special tricks and still can’t pass this level. Any suggestions? 

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi, @drp962
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Right now, I'm going to ask you to follow a video that can help you pass the level. If this is not helpful to you or different then Let me know with a screenshot of the game level map.

https://youtu.be/ZADfmHPoETM

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Definitely a good day for you.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    drp962 said:
    I am so annoyed with level 3239!  I have used up all of my boosters and special tricks and still can’t pass this level. Any suggestions? 
    @drp962

Level 3239 is a Hard Level. If the GOAL in your game is to Clear All The Jelly! 50 In 23 Moves, then it is the same as my Completed Level in my Video below.

The 2 Canisters on Top Corners of the Board dispense Color Bombs and Striped Candies together with the Solid Ones to match and help you clear all the Jellies. Make sure you align the the Horizontal Striped Candies with the target when you match to Hit the Jellies in the Middle of the Board, especially the ones the the Middle Row under the 3 canisters covered with Icings. You can also make Powerful Candy Combinations in the bottom middle row to complete the level.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 3239   |   Hard Level 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   ONE TRY
    GOAL: Clear All The Jelly! 50 In 23 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: October 22, 2018
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/0qY2wE477iU

• drp962
    drp962 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    The board is the same, except instead of 23 moves it's 20 moves. You also have a lot of help on yours that I don't have, such as the fish and color bombs. Thanks for your input.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    drp962 said:
    The board is the same, except instead of 23 moves it's 20 moves. You also have a lot of help on yours that I don't have, such as the fish and color bombs. Thanks for your input.
    @drp962

You are welcome! The Color Bomb must have been from the Build-A-Bot Challenge Booster Reward from previous Level. My suggestion to you is to make sure that you have Boosters before you start a Hard Level so you have a better chance of beating it. Currently, I am on Level 5041. It is so frustrating especially when I play hard to accumulate Boosters and they are taken away each day. I noticed that my Space Dash accumulated Boosters are always reset 0 everyday. It is ridiculous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?