⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold crown

Options
Son_g
Son_g Posts: 13 Level 2
Why most of the time, if i passed a level at first go am not getting the gold crown indication

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi, @binnur
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊
    We did not receive any report of such problem. 
    However, if you do not see the Golden Crown occasionally for app problems or slow internet, then adding them to the Fast Internet will return the Golden Crown.
    Check out the steps below and let me know.
    Check app update > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in again.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited August 2019
    Options
    If you use the exit pass to select an ideal board, this will disqualify as first trial, same as you use extra moves.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @tsaytds
    Some players can start the game by choosing the board of their choice. They start the game, can come back without using any move.No live or gold crown will be lost for this. 
    Of course it's the test features.😜
  • Son_g
    Son_g Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, @binnur
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊
    We did not receive any report of such problem. 
    However, if you do not see the Golden Crown occasionally for app problems or slow internet, then adding them to the Fast Internet will return the Golden Crown.
    Check out the steps below and let me know.
    Check app update > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in again.
    It stil happend for me this week😏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?