Dexter Candy Contest

Options
Runner38
Runner38 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello all, did anyone else get kicked out of the Dexter candy contest last night?  :(

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Runner38 said:
    Hello all, did anyone else get kicked out of the Dexter candy contest last night?  :(
    @Runner38

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Correction: Candy Crush Saga's Dexter's Space Race is ongoing. The ScreenShot below is the Current standing for this week. I corrected my statement because I noticed that my score went up to 1300 after completing Level 5064. Sorry for the confusion! I double checked the score last Sunday from my recorded game. My score was over 2000.

Hope this helps!

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    I did, and so did a large number of other players (there are several messages about this). The Space Race started and then suddenly completely disappeared. The same thing happened a few weeks ago. It’s either a bug or then a lot of us are unlucky enough to be in yet another “test group”.😟 It is annoying, the Space Race is one of the few remaining ways to earn boosters.
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Options
    I am in the same boat @SagaR. Well said. 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Yes, Dexter disappeared after the start game, with many players
  • Belle_Zelle
    Belle_Zelle Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Runner38 said:

• Belle_Zelle
    Belle_Zelle Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Dexter is also on a break, he disappeared while I was playing. 

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    I would also like to point out that on 30 August, one of the Superstars (who I assume should know what is happening) stated the following: "Dexter is not available in the game right now and we have no information about it".

So it's not supposed to work for anyone. Really great to see that, once again, some players are a lot more equal than others..

• HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @SagaR I believe I wrote this in another post, but what you said here was exactly my point: if the space race is now gone for everyone (meaning this is not a bug), then someone please kindly advise so that I quit trying to fix something that isn’t broken. 

I have now lost my daily challenges, Morts helmet et al (never had build-a-bot), dynamic duo (is that still going?), Candy pet disappears all the time. Oh, my daily calendar opened up to TIMED boosters starting yesterday. I don’t know what is going on but it is beyond frustrating. I have spent money on this game. I also reinstalled the game not long ago when I thought that was the problem and lost my stockpile. I am not going to treat this like a glitch if it is an intended design.

Again, all I would like here is some guidance...much appreciated if anyone can help.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    @HellsBelle @SagaR
    Here is a link to a discussion about Dexter's Space Race started on August the 29th https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/443913#Comment_443913.  I think that some changes are definitely in the works.

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    lost mine after the 50 green candies for the seconds time

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?