⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters do not work consistently on all levels.

pderrien
pderrien Posts: 2 Newbie
I've noticed that Jelly Fish and Coconut wheel boosters do not perform the same way on all the levels. On some levels after activating one of these boosters the level starts with 1 of that booster already on the board, then as you play more will appear as you progress and usually when you eliminate a lot of candies. But this does not happen on every board, a lot of the boards you ONLY get the initial starting booster. Could you fix these boosters to act consistently across all the boards. If I am purchasing these boosters they should act accordingly for the money I am spending. If you don't want to fix this "bug", I don't want to call it a bug because it appears intentional in order to get users to purchase more boosters by having them waste their boosters, please at least indicate when a booster is not going to work the same as it does on other levels. Thank you.

Best Answer

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @pderrien you are right about everything except this game is just not what you expected. Let me give you a little insight into this game design. The game is based on probability, every board is different, no two players play the same game. The game is design to pass without booster, it start hard and gradually become easier and eventually will pass almost by itself. The worst case of trials is about 300 to 500 times. The same design concept also applied to the use of a booster, first you might only get one, second time the probability of get another increases but still in an uncertainty content based on designed probability. So,what you have observed is not a bug but the nature of the game--a randomized game requires a little luck and skill to pass.

Answers

• Gauchita
    Gauchita Posts: 1 Newbie
    es evidente que esos "errores" existen en todos lados, en mi caso se cambio el idioma y lo unico bueno que le veo es que ya no veo las sugerencias de compra de ningun estilo porque aunque aparezcan no las entiendo ya que no hablo ni leo ingles
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi, @pderrien
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊 

There are levels that are tutorials, where you can't use the primary boosters. These are not bug.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.
  • pderrien
    pderrien Posts: 2 Newbie
    These are not tutorial levels, I'm in the 1000's and I've already passed the levels in question.  The boosters were available. On some of the levels the booster, like the coconut wheel, after the first use more coconut wheels spawned, others you only get the initial 1 booster(coconut wheel), even after generating a lot of points. They are inconsistent and behave differently on different levels.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @pderrien
    At first it was wrong for me to understand, If you will face same problem again, keep a screenshot, then in my case it will be easy to report.😎
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @pderrien you are right about everything except this game is just not what you expected. Let me give you a little insight into this game design. The game is based on probability, every board is different, no two players play the same game. The game is design to pass without booster, it start hard and gradually become easier and eventually will pass almost by itself. The worst case of trials is about 300 to 500 times. The same design concept also applied to the use of a booster, first you might only get one, second time the probability of get another increases but still in an uncertainty content based on designed probability. So,what you have observed is not a bug but the nature of the game--a randomized game requires a little luck and skill to pass.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?