Il gioco non funziona (Unsupported language)

Manuela69
Manuela69 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
Il mio gioco non funziona più solo su uno dei due computer. quando tento di accedere mi dice che è stato riscontrato un problema e che si tenterà di risolverlo. Flash player è aggiornato e tutti gli altri giochi King riesco a giocare. Cosa può essere?

Answers

• Manuela69
    Manuela69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Il mio gioco non funziona più solo su uno dei due computer. quando tento di accedere mi dice che è stato riscontrato un problema e che si tenterà di risolverlo. Flash player è aggiornato e con tutti gli altri giochi King riesco a giocare. Cosa può essere?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Manuela69 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. You can use a translator if necessary. This thread will be closed now. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, again @Manuela69 I have already answered on your previous post. Please use only English language and we will help you gladly. Due to the rules of the Community, I will close this thread as it is a duplicate. Thank you for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?