⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Mini-games/challenges disappeared

Options
mokolad
mokolad Posts: 1 Newbie

Yesterday, in addition to the already finished Toffee Island challenge, I had the Star Chaser and another one - the timer was nowhere near finished on those two. However, the app crashed and then when I reloaded, they weren't there. Also, my "inbox" doesn't show any numbers (before it just showed 0 and you open it, you see the opened newsletters), and can't be opened. What happened?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Mokolad!

I suggest you start by checking for updates to the game on Amazon Store.

If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Amazon Store and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers 

• Alexandra_Tang
    Alexandra_Tang Posts: 635 Level 4
    Options

Hi Mokolad!

I suggest you start by checking for updates to the game on Amazon Store.

If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Amazon Store and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers 

I got the same issue when playing the game in my android phone. That kind of problem has not been new and had a tendency of recurrence whenever I got a high position in the contest. Last few times, I managed to reach top 10. The challenge icons gone before the timer was counted down to zero. Whilst disappointing before any award was given, I considered ok as it is only a game. This time, I gave the contests a try again with the hope that it would stay till the end. I ranked #1 in the Toffee Island contest but as expected suddenly the challenge game icon disappeared together with the piggy bank contest all gone. It is so disappointing especially for a frequent player of the game. I rebooted the phone but nothing pops up again. It implied that all efforts were wasted !! Please fix the issue !! Your suggestion to reinstall the game in the phone is not workable as once uninstalling the game from the phone, all the tokens and and boosters accumulated will have to be vanished!! I had indeed reinstalled the game in previous occasion. If you insist a reinstallation of the game is the only solution to the problem, I would consider permanent uninstall instead as it is wasteful of time spent anymore.
  • WarriorPrincess
    WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Yesterday my IPhone crashed and Apple had to wipe clean the phone and restore to factory settings.  When I went to play CC, I was still on my level 2032, had my few boosters but my Piggy Bank was gone, no Build-a-Bot, no Space Dash, no daily calendar booster, no champion race I was involved in and no Fantastic Five mini game where we were at 9000+ points...so close to winning a gaggle of boosters.  I have absolutely no way of winning boosters, I am not awarded anything if I pass a level.  I’m pretty much dead in the water...no boosters available to bring in to help pass a level.  I’ve contacted King about this issue and they’ve told me there is nothing they can do manually to bring me back up to speed.  I’ve spent quite a few years playing and feel a great loss as I now must quit (I know it’s just a silly game).  Does anyone have any advice on how to get any of the mini inner games back and the ability to win boosters such as Build-a-Bot.  I would appreciate any help or feedback as the game was my fall back when I was lonely, down, bored or had bouts of insomnia. It’s like losing a friend to me, it was the game in which I had a love/hate relationship with. I’ve played for years and will miss it as I feel I have no option but to walk away now.  Thanks for letting me vent!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?