lost inventories

Options
Thuuu
Thuuu Posts: 5 Level 2
I have been playing Candy Crush for 7 years , and now I am playing the level 4705. I don’t know why all my inventories are lost, but the gold bars are still available. I am unhappy now 😡😡😡..who can solve it for me??

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,456 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Thuuu

Welcome to the community.

Do you play mobile and did you change your device?
  • Thuuu
    Options
    I play on mobile , I don’t change device..hixxx..i play candy everyday, but yesterday my inventories are lost..my level now is 4503, my username on Candy is Thư.. Can you check my account? 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Options
    @Thuuu
    I do not have permission for that, maybe @Sukanta_Biswas can help you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Thank you @Werner_Cichy for tagging me 😉
    Hi @Thuuu
    In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable. According to your statement, your problem was app crushing.
    Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Keep RAM free.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

• Thuuu
    Options
    Thanks for explain, but I mean I don’t change device, I have used my phone IP 6plus for 2 years, and play game everyday on it, i dont do anything but why my inventories are lost
  • Thuuu
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Thuuu

The problem may be sudden, and you may not even understand when it happened. Booster is not protected on Android or iPhone. If you have any problems with the device ie App crashing, App corrupted or App uninstalling, you will lose the boosters completely. Boosters on these platforms are not synced to the server so you will not get them back. 
    We are very sorry for your problem 🙏
  • Thuuu
    Options
    Hixxx..I am so unfortunately..I understand.. thanks for your support..
  • keeecm
    keeecm Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I saw one of rewards given was gold bar. But my gold bar inventory never increase. Any idea ?
  • Werner_Cichy
    Options
    @keeecm

Welcome to the community.

If you win gold barren in a competition in the game, you usually have to pick them up. It will be displayed that you have won which. Then this competition is often on the right side in the cup. There is a field 'pick up reward'
    I have already overlooked that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?