⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Finally Landed the Jackpot on the Daily Booster Wheel, but...

Options
Nestyr
Nestyr Posts: 5 Level 2
see what happened...

Check the shaded background image, as opposed to the reward given. Note: the second image occurred before the first.

I play on my iPad, and this is the first time I have landed the Jackpot on the wheel in over two years, 
playing daily...

If King doesn’t want to give us the jackpot, why not remove that reward, and replace it with something else...

Cheers,

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Nestyr said:
    see what happened...

Check the shaded background image, as opposed to the reward given. Note: the second image occurred before the first.

I play on my iPad, and this is the first time I have landed the Jackpot on the wheel in over two years, 
    playing daily...

If King doesn’t want to give us the jackpot, why not remove that reward, and replace it with something else...

Cheers,
    This same thing happened to me for the first time yesterday but in a different way.  My spin was a bonus spin for extra moves and at the last millisecond the spinner landed in the color bomb wedge but apparently the game awarded me the previous wedge’s +5 moves.  

I have gotten the jackpot 3 times over the past 6 years; the first two times I got three of each booster but when I hit it again recently I only got one of each.  King should certainly revert the jackpot to three of each of the basic boosters considering how rare it is to land on it!
  • Nestyr
    Nestyr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I know the wheel is rigged, as I spent many weeks timing my clocks, and seeing where the wheel finished.  I can now consistently get a freckle or lollipop hammer, depending on which I need at the time, but the wheel always “jerks”, or glitches, when I click at the times where it should land on the jackpot.

Why rig it, when they can just change the reward, if they don’t want to give it out?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?