level 772 is supposed to have 30 moves, I only have 12 - why?

sceleste54
sceleste54 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why do I have fewer moves than other people? Supposed to have 30 moves for level 772 and I only have 12 !!

Answers

• Maggie_50
    Maggie_50 Posts: 2 Newbie
    On level 772 you're only supposed to have 12 moves.
  • Mistakes101
    Mistakes101 Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do you get past this level?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello everyone @sceleste54 @Maggie_50 @Mistakes101  and welcome to the community.  It is not unusual for the studios to go back to earlier levels and change the number of moves (or even change the actual level itself).  Sometimes they add moves or make other small changes to make it easier to pass, but sometimes they remove some of the moves available to make it more of a challenge.

If you have the build a bot or spaceships, if you get to the third level (in other words pass a level three times without losing) you will get 3 more moves so you can start with 15 moves instead of 12.  They key is popping the two popcorns that are blocking the cherry and nut from falling into the exit.  The best thing is if you can set up a color bomb wrap combo where you have at least one candy the same color as the wrap next to the popcorns.  When you set it off - that will give you two of the three hits you need to pop the popcorn - then look for ways to make stripes or stripe/wrap combos so you can change the popcorns to color bombs and let the fruit/nuts exit out the bottom of the board.
  • Kate108
    Kate108 Posts: 27 Level 2
    I have the same and am really annoyed, as it looks like we are guinea pigs, that is unfair, because no one had asked our permission. I understand that challenging levels are more interesting, but too hard or impossible - is not interesting at all and makes me want to uninstall the game. Especially all these “tips” that advising you to create special candies, ok I know it, but how am I supposed to control what’s coming out and allocate them as I wish? And it should be done in 12 moves? Come on! Every bloody popcorn needs three times alone.

Dear developers, please create doable levels, without going crazy and would be good to have a choice whether or not I want to participate in an experiments with fewer moves. That would be fair!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?