⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Candy Crush Saga so slow in loading

Denise_Schultz_
Denise_Schultz_ Posts: 10 Level 2
I have Firefox and Google Chrome and lately Firefox is much slower in loading.  Before they were almost identical.  I have checked for updates and it says I am up to date.

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    I have Firefox and Google Chrome and lately Firefox is much slower in loading.  Before they were almost identical.  I have checked for updates and it says I am up to date.
    @Denise_Schultz_

I checked Candy Crush Saga App in all the 7 Devices we have in the house before I answered your inquiry. They are not running slow. When the App is slow, it doesn't necessarily mean that the App is at fault. It could be computer internal issues. It could also be your Internet Speed. I want you to check your Ping & Internet Speed through this link: https://www.speedtest.net/ 
    When this link opens, just click GO and wait for the results. You have to know how much speed you are paying your Internet Provider to compare it with the Download result from the test.

If you suffer lag when playing Online Games, you need to check your Ping. Ping is a measure of your Connection Speed. Low Ping is important in games. If your ping is around 150 or more, you will certainly have problems playing the game due to the delay. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    @Denise_Schultz_

I checked Candy Crush Saga App in all the 7 Devices we have in the house before I answered your inquiry. They are not running slow. When the App is slow, it doesn't necessarily mean that the App is at fault. It could be computer internal issues. It could also be your Internet Speed. I want you to check your Ping & Internet Speed through this link: https://www.speedtest.net/ 
    When this link opens, just click GO and wait for the results. You have to know how much speed you are paying your Internet Provider to compare it with the Download result from the test.

If you suffer lag when playing Online Games, you need to check your Ping. Ping is a measure of your Connection Speed. Low Ping is important in games. If your ping is around 150 or more, you will certainly have problems playing the game due to the delay. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Denise_Schultz_

Hopefully this was a problem for your slow internet, everything is going well now. Please check and let me know...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?