⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

5340 is too hard. First you have to get 400000 points now its 550000! Also when you use a coloured bom you dont get many points. In one game I used 10 and got nowhere near getting 400000 points even.

Comments

• Dawn_Adams
    Dawn_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    550,000 points required and yet after the exploding bombs are cleared, each chocolate bomb only creates about 10,000 points.  No possible way to clear without using an advantage of some sort. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @YvonneStemp & @Dawn_Adams Welcome to our community Candy Crush Friends section, I’m afraid that you both posting on the wrong section of the game, but don’t worry and no need to repost it again, I will ask our CM to place it to the right section where it belong. Have a nice evening / day 🤗
  • Jim_Piere
    Jim_Piere Posts: 27 Level 2
    I agree, been playing , 40 times now, using 3 flying saucers...bombs... seems impossible
    .  I got over the original 4000 a couple times.  Sucks!!!
  • Jim_Piere
    Where is the right section?
  • Dawn_Adams
    Dawn_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie
    I finally used 5 extra moves feature as I got within 2500 of 550,000. Wasn’t going to give that up. 
  • kashcandy
    kashcandy Posts: 10 Level 2
    I played this board for hours today and finally passed it. Here are a couple of key points...

1. Wait until you have nine (not seven or eight) of the SAME color for the bombs and use the color bomb booster to crush them. That will give you about 350K+ points.

2. Only use color bombs to crush the bombs.

I started the level off with two color bombs.
    There were nine blue bombs and three green bombs. I killed the three green bombs (and green candy) with a CB and got 113K+ points. Next, I killed the nine blue bombs (and blue candy) with another CB and had a total of 500K+ points with 21 moves left. 

• Jim_Piere
    Do you mean the squares?  When I take to square bombs at beginning I get about 350000, but tried again and maybe got 100000.    So the black speckled bomb, just wait until there are 9 regular colored candies?  I'll try.  Thanks!
  • kashcandy
    kashcandy Posts: 10 Level 2
    @Jim_Piere, I'm not sure what you mean by squares. I'd suggest starting the level with a color bomb booster if you have one. If not, you can wait until they start dropping. Yes, when loading the game to play, I had 9 blue bombs...not regular blue candies. I killed the 9 blue bombs at once with a color bomb booster and that one move gave me 350K+ points.
  • Jim_Piere
    Ah ok...I just got 4350000.  Damn, this is hard!  Thanks for your help.  Dont think I have ever seen 9 color bombs (the square ones, at one time)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?