⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

ITEMS MISSING

Options
iamd7h
iamd7h Posts: 1 Newbie
Yesterday I sent like 4-5 mail because I wanted some help as my all the inventory items (goodies) got removed and i dont even know why and how cause i didnt use any and i had like 200 items in total and i opened the game after a week or so and found that my inventory is empty i was so mad and sent 3 emails yesterday but y'all replied with same solution which wasn't even the solution of my problem nor was it related to my problem kindly look into that please. Does anyone else faced this problem ? and i think my game is not being saved to my facebook i dont know whats the issue

Comments

• leshia
    leshia Posts: 45 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I know what you mean. I can send all kinds of emails and go to the help side and it's the same ** edited by CM- rude**as the email.  Nothing they say, goes to anything that I asked them. I had things go missing or my codes don't work. I used my card and got a few things and by the next day they was gone and my card had a block on it.  I called my bank and they said that it was shut down for frad. So had to get a new card because of them. I can't fine or can't get codes I have asked for help and everything and don't get any response to anything that I ask. So don't bother to ask them shit because you won't get **edited by CM- rude** back. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?