⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more bonus spins

Options
mrsharko
mrsharko Posts: 1 Newbie
For the last couple weeks I have not received any bonus spins or extras like that. Is there anything I can do to get them back?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @mrsharko
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    Features may be revoked or reverted at any time. Promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for specific players.
    However, This problem may occur because the game is not fully connected to the server.
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?