level 3743 - have King changed the number of moves?????

jojo2000
jojo2000 Posts: 2 Newbie
Struggling on level 3743, can't get anywhere near completing it.  Eventually went to watch a walkthrough - but the walkthroughs all start with 27 moves, I only have 20 moves?????  Got really fed up with them changing the time between lives to an hour (apparently they only did this to people that were 'chosen' - I didn't feel 'chosen' I felt mistreated) - but they reverted that eventually.  Is this another case of being 'chosen'?  or have they changed it for everyone?  if so, why?  On the verge of quitting this game and finding something better to do with my time.

Comments

• LBayes
    LBayes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Who knows??????😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @jojo2000 - Welcome to our community.  Unfortunately - there are currently only 20 moves for level 3743.  That is one of the reasons it is considered a hard level.  However if you start with a full space ship or build a bot (or at least have the third level) you will get three extra moves so you can start with 23 moves.  It is not unusual for the studio to change the number of moves for some of the levels after they have been released for awhile.  Most of the videos you see on line are made by people who play the level as soon as it has been released and they are not always updated when the level has changed. Sometimes they will reduce the amount of moves if they think it was too easy and occasionally they will add moves  if it appears to be too difficult for the players.  That is one reason why I worked so hard to get to the point where I have to wait for the new releases each week so I can play the new levels within the first week of release (I know that doesn't help you). 
    I would start with a full build a bot/space ship and a double cb combo (or a CB/wrap).  Plus I would also use a coconut wheel.  You obviously need to clear the blockers as soon as possible so you can have the stripes dropping from the dispensers and set off the two wraps by the fishing float to release fish.
  • jojo2000
    jojo2000 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks Bearwithme.  At least I know its not just me :)    I'll persevere for a bit longer on it (and try and get the bot/space ship thingy - whatever that is :)  - never paid much attention to the extra stuff)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?