⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

please explain-0 to 100 in weekly challenge-how?

Options
Ladyjanegray
Ladyjanegray Posts: 18 Level 2
Twice now someone has suddenly jumped from 0 to 100 in the weekly challenge  in a couple of hours. How does that happen? It’s very demotivating when you’re playing diligently and someone leaps over. What did they know that I don’t? I don’t believe they are playing 100 games in 2 hours. 
Please clarify 

Answers

• Ladyjanegray
    Options
    Ive never received a prize. Also this  week have been at first place  all week and within 2 hours someone came from nowhere to 124 points. Does not seem possible. Did that person win some sort of prize? Confused. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ladyjanegray, are you referring to the weekly race?  This started out without a reward.  It was just to let you know how many levels you cleared in a week compared to other players.  Then it went into testing and players were randomly chosen for this.  Those players have received the rewards.  If you are not getting the rewards then you are not a tester.  I am not even seeing this in my game anymore so these events will come and go.  You may lose one event but get another.

• Ladyjanegray
    Options

The person in in the middle suddenly went to 100 in a couple of hours. No way did they play 100 games. Please explain what is happening 
  • Ladyjanegray
    Options

The person in in the middle suddenly went to 100 in a couple of hours. No way did they play 100 games. Please explain what is happening 
  • ChocGirl
    ChocGirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am also wanting an answer to this question.   I am a good player, but it really bothers me when someone can win close to 100 games in less than a week.....and this is not just one week, but every week!   No way can I have any chance of winner the race!
  • Rhiannon_Davies
    Options
    This has happened to me to, but I know why... It's a friend of mine who never used to play through Facebook but got to about level 2000. They then got the app on their phone and logged in with Facebook, so had to start again at level 0, but because they already knew how to play well they got through 200 levels in their first week and 300 in their second, at least 100 a week since then. So it could be something like that, maybe they are right down at the lower levels where it's easier to complete them?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Twice now someone has suddenly jumped from 0 to 100 in the weekly challenge  in a couple of hours. How does that happen? It’s very demotivating when you’re playing diligently and someone leaps over. What did they know that I don’t? I don’t believe they are playing 100 games in 2 hours. 
    Please clarify 
    @Ladyjanegray

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I have been number #1 in the Weekly Race - Gold week after week. I've never seen anyone jump from 0 to 100 in 2 hours time. Eighty Eight Levels are the most that I had in this race for a week. This player must be in steroids! LOL!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I've only seen this happen in the Champions Race. I gave up on this race because this is totally unfair and unjust. I wish King Games will take this down eventually.  

A lot of devices now have free Screen Recorder App like Windows 10 (X-Box Recorder in the Computer) and iPhone iOS both pre-installed in them. If you want to make sure that your complain is heard, get a proof. Record the Progress Page pointing out the suspicious activities and post this online. If these players are cheating, then this will put a stop to it.

Below is the ScreenShot of the X-Box Recorder sneaking into Candy Crush Saga when it opens.

Hope this helps!

• czaree
    czaree Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am currently in a weekly race with a wizard who clocked 500 levels last week. My best ever with intensive playing is 200 which is no slouch. She did more than 60 levels a day as I closely monitored her. I think either she's in an easier lower level than me or/but still she must be buying a lot of boosters. No way you can do 500 levels in a week without buying boosters at my current level of nearly 8000.

As for someone suddenly joining in the race with a large number I had someone who joined in with 1449. They have been playing offline for weeks or months and then log in.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi @Ladyjanegray @ChocGirl and @Rhiannon_Davies , @czaree 's comment is the answer to your query. There are players who play offline for days or weeks, so when they do connect, their progress is recorded, so that they seem to be in the top positions as out of nowhere.

As Mercerik said, if you have player evidence with the hacked game, please report it.

Anyway, I am above the 5400 level, I have never bought boosters, and sometimes I have achieved more than 500 levels in a week, other times I have been stuck at some level for weeks. You never know 🤷

Thanks and keep enjoying

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Absolutely Right dear 👇

There are players who play offline for days or weeks, so when they do connect, their progress is recorded, so that they seem to be in the top positions as out of nowhere.

I have never bought boosters, and sometimes I have achieved more than 500 levels in a week, other times I have been stuck at some level for weeks. You never know 🤷

Even I have completed 1008 levels in a week without buying any boosters.

It may be some glitch @czaree Because @hechicerilla Has Completed 5000 levels in a week 😁😁. You Can Ask

It was A Glitch Read here 👇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?