Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I QUIT!  I am tired of being played with by the CCS Studio. After living the lie the all will be back in August, they tweaked the game again. This time the took away the Piggy 🐷. I can’t even buy gold bars for a discount any more. To add insult to injury they added the Nightmarishly Hard Level 5340. Get 4M+ is not a challenge it only serves to use up all your boosters and gold bars so you have to visit the Candy Shop and spend more 💵 money.
    This was the the last straw. Thank you CCS for all the years of enjoyment. Your meddling has taken all the fun out of the game. 
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    I too understood it would all be rectified by mid-August, so, it was either a poorly written comment about an update, or it was actually supposed to be rectified by Mid-August.  I can't believe we ALL misread it....
  • grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    I also understood  all would be returned to normal in August. The game is far less enjoyable now and I don’t play as often. I will not purchase any boosters so if the changes are designed to make more people spend on them I think king have failed!
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    This is why King ignore us all-:

'Candy Crush Saga’ Earned Just Under $1 Billion in Past 12 Months

Brize

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    It's very sad, I've never seen so many times boosters, for everything! :(:(:( 
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Do you know what, if our option is to get only timed sugar drops as opposed to no sugar drops then I'll take it.... Although I am shocked (and hurt) that King don't care about all the feedback they have received in regards to this. I would however like to challenge why some people get a mix of timed and untimed boosters whilst others get only timed. This is strongly unfair! to top it all off I don't have a daily calendar and have mostly never had one either.
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    I'm done till next Wednesday.  Will sign in and get my daily calendar and free spin.  Played this morning.  All useless 15 minute timed boosters.  No lollipop hammers.  After completing 180 sugar drops, got 45 minute boosters.  Really a waste. @Jelly Jenny .  I am one who have bought several items on their advertisement.
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I got a new phone today...lost all my boosters and now no longer get ANY sugar drops. So not only are all of my boosters gone (some of which I paid for) but now I have no way to earn any more...timed or not timed. 
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    @beechgal. Oh dear Lawd that is horrible.  I lost my phone yesterday...found it, AFTER it had been run over a hundred times by vehicles.  So a new phone I will have to get and when I download the game I better not be out all of my boosters.  But I feel so bad for you because yours were paid for.  Not right...
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    I suggest you contact King support as they record your progress and should be able to get you back to where you were.

Brize
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?