⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing bonus features

Options
Nickileeg
Nickileeg Posts: 1 Newbie
Can anyone tell me why my family is getting several bonus features that I am not? Like build a bot. They are only a few hundred levels in and I have been playing for a long time. I have e never been given this feature. My app is up-to-date.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Nickileeg
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD or special events that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?