⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the words that are supposed to be on this page?

13»

Answers

• StewInArizona
    StewInArizona Posts: 18 Level 2
    Thank you Jelly Jenny - do you have a way to work on Windows OS without having to enable Flash every time you play the game?
    That would be nice - or are you fighting with Flash and/or Microsoft?
    How hard would it be to figure out and provide us with the regedit fix for this?

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thank you Jelly Jenny - do you have a way to work on Windows OS without having to enable Flash every time you play the game?
    That would be nice - or are you fighting with Flash and/or Microsoft?
    How hard would it be to figure out and provide us with the regedit fix for this?

Did you try the steps in the tutorial I linked into earlier? That should help to enable it permanently for King.com. 
  • StewInArizona
    No - there is no way to permanently enable Flash on windows in either chrome or firefox. Have you tried it or just pasted something you found somewhere?

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    You would think if the 'game app tech support' and I use that Term VERY loosely - people gave 2 cents about an issue they would get the specs - go out and buy the exact same laptop - and see if they can reproduce the problem. THAT is what tech support is supposed to do. All of this BS talk about versions and 2020 are camouflage for idiots being paid minimum wage that can't fix their own computers. Check out ANY other tech support on the internet and they ALL have problem solving data collection procedures that HELP - know that word ?
    @StewInArizona

If what you suggest that that Technical Support people should do, no one will be in this business anymore. Any Technician can reproduce the problem if you take your computer in or by calling and utilizing Remote Assistance using an App and a Code. 

There is no reason for using unnecessary name calling and desparaging words to call their attention. Technicians have gone through rigorous training and are knowledgeable of the ins and outs of a computer. By the way, their salary is not based on minimum wage. It depends on knowledge and experience.

You are the one who are in need of help, then be nice! You can't get help by using derogatory words because you are not superior to anyone. Technicians are people. They have feelings. They are not robots.
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    THANK you **Edited by CM - inappropriate language** - but king.com and Flash player are having compatibility issues and king.com won't come out and tell you there is no way to automatically allow flash on Windows because it is outdated and that html5 isn't working properly or at all. TRUTH would be nice.
    Hi @Jelly Jenny !

Is the highlighted 5-word combination above allowed in this Community?

Please check this out, if you haven't noticed it! It is quite abusive!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    Hello everyone, 

@Sukanta_Biswas
    @mercerik

This post is heading off topic and unnecessarily heated. @StewInArizona I understand that enabling Flash and issues with the written content in the game at king.com can be frustrating but this is where it boils down to:

1) Enabling Flash is not up to King. Most browsers are phasing out Flash and a part of that process is that you will need to take additional steps to enable Flash. No need to manually install Flash, no need to call your device manufacturer, enabling Flash for Candy Crush Saga at king.com involves all users. If you feel like enabling Flash every time is too much of a hassle, there are other ways to play the game on PC, which are Facebook or if you're on Windows 10 machine, you can download the game app from Microsoft Store. 

2) The issue with written content in the game (the gibberish you reported initially) has been raised with the game team and should be resolved soon. No need to do any troubleshooting from your end. 

3) Our House Rules are what keeps our Community a healthy environment for all, and we ask everyone in Community to follow those rules. Although disagreeing is natural, being disrespectful towards others is not tolerated. 
  • StewInArizona
    edited September 2019
    Jenny- while I appreciate the apparent honestly in your reply I do NOT appreciate the sarcasm and useless waste of time your 'tech support' people provide. These types of answers " Any Technician can reproduce the problem if you take your computer in or by calling and utilizing Remote Assistance using an App and a Code." after weeks and months of frustrations with your product are NOT appropriate and appear to be nothing but a blow off after being told to upgrade the product, upgrade your browser, given multiple useless attacks on the way we play the game and being told finally that we can use a platform other than windows 7. This has gone on with your company for years and if you don't know that then you need to read some of your own department's history. I appreciate your honesty about the Flash player but if you can see it took 8 snide and sarcastic and useless time consuming steps to get to you. **edited out - off topic**
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    Hi Everyone! 

Just to make this clear, I don't work for King Games. When I give suggestions, I don't make it up. I thoroughly research it.  

If you are are a Chrome User, Adobe Flash Player is built-in in the browser and is updated when necessary if your browser is regularly updated. If you want to check the Adobe Components in Chrome, type in Chrome://components on the web address bar and you'll get all of them, including the versions and status of update. 

If I give you a warning not to install the Flash Player, it is because it is already in the browser. If you don't know the version of what is built-in in Chrome and you install a different version in your computer, it will create a problem which is what some of you are currently experiencing especially if you are loading the game in Google Chrome. 

If you haven't changed anything recently in the Chrome Flash Player Settings, Chrome will update this for you till the end of its support in 2020. If you did and your Flash Player becomes outdated, Chrome will block it and you will have to update it yourself and manually allow sites to run it each time you need it.

Hope this makes sense to you and will help you make your life easier till December 31, 2020 when HTML5 takes over.

Below is the ScreenShot of the Adobe Components in Chrome Browser.

Thanks!

• Jelly_Jenny
    @StewInArizona

To clarify, this is a player forum where everyone can join in on the conversation and offer advice. There are CMs who are King employees and our team of Superstars are collaborating closely with us. But as this is an open player Community, anyone in Community can offer advice.  

Again, name calling or being disrespectful is never okay. Everyone needs to find a way to communicate through their frustration in a respectful manner or take a breather. 
  • StewInArizona
    Arrogant AND Unhelpful - You are a Pleasure to deal with

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?