⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

missing gold bar

Options
Sandy_Karlovac
Sandy_Karlovac Posts: 10 Level 2
I won the gold bar and again I didn't get it, why ?? I want you to give me that I won the gold bar.

Best Answers

• Sandy_Karlovac
    Answer ✓
    Options
     My ID : 1053191972
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sandy_Karlovac and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Can you please tell me more about your issue? How did you win the gold bars and how many of them? 
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so much for your feedback @Sandy_Karlovac You should never use your gold bars unless you purchase something. I completely understand your point of view but sometimes it can happen to be a server error or players use the gold bars to buy additional moves without even realizing it. I will tag our Community Manager @Jelly Jenny and she will look into your account tomorrow and tell us what is happening there. Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy your day 😊
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sandy_Karlovac and welcome to our Community. 

If you're missing out on Gold Bars coming from Sugar Drops, this issue has been reported to the game studio and hopefully will be sorted out really soon. I realize it's a really frustrating issue to have but all I say is please be patient. I also sent a little compensation your way. 

By the way we always have competitions running which can land you some free Gold Bars. Check them out here!

Answers

• Sandy_Karlovac
    Answer ✓
    Options
     My ID : 1053191972
  • firebombmarkus
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sandy_Karlovac and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Can you please tell me more about your issue? How did you win the gold bars and how many of them? 
  • Sandy_Karlovac
    Options
    I am now at 2813 level and in the meantime I have accumulated those points for the prize package which, among other things, was a gold bar. For months now we have not been recognized and after winning it I do not get it. I don't know how to explain otherwise. I was wrong for at least 5 gold bars, and I was already missing 12 won. So far, it's been a pleasure to play, but when I see how you started cheating and stealing from people, I'm really sorry. I wonder what I need. My husband plays the same thing and is angry that all his gold bars are gone but he has no nerve to complain. Well we're not all kids, I calm down the game otherwise, and this really pisses me off. It is unfair that we have to constantly justify why we won and why it disappears or it doesn't even appear.
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so much for your feedback @Sandy_Karlovac You should never use your gold bars unless you purchase something. I completely understand your point of view but sometimes it can happen to be a server error or players use the gold bars to buy additional moves without even realizing it. I will tag our Community Manager @Jelly Jenny and she will look into your account tomorrow and tell us what is happening there. Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy your day 😊
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sandy_Karlovac and welcome to our Community. 

If you're missing out on Gold Bars coming from Sugar Drops, this issue has been reported to the game studio and hopefully will be sorted out really soon. I realize it's a really frustrating issue to have but all I say is please be patient. I also sent a little compensation your way. 

By the way we always have competitions running which can land you some free Gold Bars. Check them out here!

• Sandy_Karlovac
    Options
    Jelly Jenny thank You so much  ! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?