⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Number of moves for level 2270

All the help forums and videos show this level as having 22 moves, but I only get 18, whatever device I'm playing on... and it's impossible with 18 moves.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @andym,

You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 26 Level 2
    It's a cynical way to get more money from you. It's happened with many levels before, and will happen with future levels. It can be several days, even a couple of weeks before it lets you succeed. 
    The more people that get stuck on a level, the more likely they will pay for extra lives or boosters.
    I think this level says 50,000 players have used extra moves to complete. That's potentially over £200,000 uk money.

Just have to grit you teeth and don't pay. They shouldn't be allowed to change the rules as they go. 
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Unfortunately, it's King's game and they own the rights; therefore, they can do what ever they wish to the game. 

I get what you're saying, but there's nothing we can do about it. 

It's a cynical way to get more money from you. It's happened with many levels before, and will happen with future levels. It can be several days, even a couple of weeks before it lets you succeed. 
    The more people that get stuck on a level, the more likely they will pay for extra lives or boosters.
    I think this level says 50,000 players have used extra moves to complete. That's potentially over £200,000 uk money.

Just have to grit you teeth and don't pay. They shouldn't be allowed to change the rules as they go. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?